- The rental security deposit is required at least 3 weeks before the date of rental.
- Any damage or cleaning needed after the rental will be deducted from the security deposit.
- The security deposit will be refunded in full -- within 10 business days of the rental -- if the Hollywood Community House is a clean and damage-free as found.
- The refund of the security deposit will be made to the credit card you used for the security deposit.
- The day of the rental, the rental fee is paid in full by credit card, cash or bank check.
- If helium balloons are tangled in ceiling fans a $40.00 fee will be charged per fan in order to remove the obstruction.
- If building and grounds are not left as found a $40.00 fee will be charged per hour as cleaning is needed.
- If any adhesive or tape is used on the walls a $40.00 fee will be charged.
But sending in your security deposit, you agree to these terms.